Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Best Tailgate Parties

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Best Tailgate Parties

    Who has the best tailgates parties?

    personally I have to say Tech...man we got there about 8:00 that morning...everyone was getting drunk by 8:30...game didn't kick off until 1:00...

    UT was okay..more of family tailgaters...but then again I guess it is who you tailgate with!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    the Florida-GA game would be good to go to, but I have never been...they say that is the best one ever

  3. #3
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    You must haven't walked thru the 'taligate' parties at UVA/WISE,, haha

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    haha.yeah really...my mom and stepdad always tailgate across from the weightroom in that parking lot, but I only went to one b/c they had all kinds of food [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    Only 1,,??? you didn't venture far enough,,,
    need to check it out in more detail next football season.. you may be surprised,,,ha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    i went to almost every football home football game, just didn't go the parties...I 'll tell ya what though, they guy who grilled our food know how to cook some chicken on the grill...best grilled chicken I ever had in my life

  7. #7
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    CHICKEN??? HA,,,

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    Coeburn Crazies, by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    j/k............... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member HokieFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    i am apart of the best taigaters in the nation!!

    We are the official Hokie Tailgaters. you have to have passes and everything to get in. its under the big tree right across from the stadium. so if u get drunk you aint got bu 100 ft to get intro the game!!
    Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    I think I was in lot 5 or 15 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] when I went...I had a blast..the only bad part was that we had to walk a ways...we partied beside the library and bookstore, then had to walk across the big open field...i think they may play flag football there and stuff, not for sure though. But not matter where it was, everyone loved to party...plus it was the WVU game and everyone from hickville was there drunk on their butts. My uncle and I are gonna go watch VT and Miami play this year...haha...gonna get good seats too..it's always good to know alumni to get you the best tickets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •